Our Client requires a Senior Backend developer in the gambling industry
£70k - £90k
The role involves working with big data and will suit someone with strong analytical skills who is a deep and lateral thinker.
You will work alongside our CTO to plan and execute development sprints that exceed our client and investor expectations.
In order to learn our systems thoroughly, you will support our CTO with the following aspects of development:
- Client and in-house product development
- Testing (automated and manual)
- Client integrations (on-boarding, liaising with client dev teams, maintenance)
- Performance optimisation
- Technical documentation
You will ensure that the company establishes and maintains an impeccable reputation for reliability and data security.
The role will also require strong interpersonal skills, as you will be required to liaise with client development teams to assist with integration and tech support.
5+ years of commercial experience with excellent knowledge of:
- AWS (EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, EMR, RDS, Kinesis, API Gateway)
- Linux / shell scripting
- SQL (any RDBMS)
- Microservices / RESTful API (Spring Boot or Jersey frameworks)
- Experience in automated software testing
- Deep knowledge of web application security
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to master new skills quickly
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code
- Right to work in the UK
- Sense of humour 🙂
- Join high growth start-up at the beginning of its journey (first clients and scaling)!
- Work with big data
- Flexible Working - we trust you to manage your time to meet delivery milestones
- Team Socials
- Equity in the business
THIS IS A PERMANENT ROLE